| Lauder Partners, LLC
Lauder Partners, LLC is an entity investing in various realms of the technology field. We invest both directly in companies as well as in funds - both venture and others. Since it primarily invests the capital of Gary Lauder and family members, we don't provide much information to the public. However here is a bit more:
Areas of current investment interest: companies making radical innovations — not just incremental. For examples, see portfolio companies. Not content nor programming. Direct investments are only considered for the US and Canada, but the closer to Silicon Valley, the better. Initial investment sizes typically range from $5M to $500K. Sole interest is in investing in companies, not buying them.
For a list of current and past portfolio companies, click here.
For a brief biography, click here.
We do not hire associates, interns nor other investment professionals as employees.
My phone # is (650) 323-5700...but I prefer e-mail for "cold calls."
The fax # is (650) 323-2171 (please don't waste too many trees)
Extracurricular Presentations:1. Gadgetoff 2009 (3 min)
2. TED 2010: (Gary gives us a sign ;-)) (5 min) Downloads on this subject Supplemental info on signs
3. Powering My House From My Car (4 Min.)
4. Kauffman Fellows Graduation Speech (26 minutes)
5. Presentation on patent policy (30 minutes) “If bit.ly is blocked for you, click here."
6. Eclectic presentation on interplay between IP, COVID & investing (8 minutes)
Wrong Gary Lauder? Here are others who are NOT my alter egos, pastimes or evil twins:
Note: these people are OTHER Gary Lauders.
This site's design goals:
Web 0.5 => low latency